Registration for Semester 2 of 2020/2021 Academic Year

University of Botswana wishes to inform all students that registration for Semester 2 of the 2020/21 academic year is open and will close on 24th January 2021.

Before you begin your registration

Payment of fees

  1. All returning Government Sponsored (DTEF) Students are expected to register without making any payment.
     
  2. All Self-Sponsored Students are expected to pay a minimum of 25% of all the Semester fees. The remaining 75% balance be paid in monthly equal instalments, payable all before end of each semester. Once the payment has been done, complete the Payment Plan form. Send scanned Payment Plan form and Proof of Payment to studentpayments@ub.ac.bw, we will then facilitate your registration and will respond to the email to indicate that you may register.
     
  3. To comply with Covid-19 protocols, students are advised not to come to Students Debtors Offices but utilize the availed online resources. This will ensure that there is no overcrowding and will reduce exposure to Covid-19 infection.

Making your payment

  1. Online Payment:
    Students can pay their fees online using the UB Payments platform.

     
  2. Bank Deposit:
     
    • Local students can pay their fees at any branch of First National Bank of Botswana into Account Name: University of Botswana, Bank Account Number: 62130787601
       
    • International students can pay into the Standard Chartered Bank Account details of which are as follows:
       
      Account Name: University of Botswana
      Account Number: 0100110109600
      Branch code: 662167
      Swift code: SCHBBWGX

       
  3. Cash Office:
    Students can also pay at our cash office (either cash or swipe) at Block 108 Administration Block.

     
  4. For any financial queries or questions kindly send an email to this email address studentpayments@mopipi.ub.bw, or call +267 355 4633/4634/4635

Academic registration online

Before you start the registration process, ensure that you have a list of courses that you are supposed to register for, otherwise contact your Faculty for guidance in that regard.

NB:

In pursuit of academic excellence