Study Abroad at UB as an Exchange or Free Mover Student!!!
Seize the opportunity to study at UB as an exchange or free mover student! This non-degree seeking mobility currently hosts exchange students from partner universities and from various study abroad groups, such as Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE) and International Student Exchange Program (ISEP) etc.
- You must have completed at least 2 semesters at your home university
- You must be proficient in EnglishYour current academic transcript must be in English with a minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.7
- Provide notarized/certified passport copy (page of the passport with important details)
- Provide two academic references from your Professors or Supervisors
- Make sure you apply by 10th December for 2nd semester enrolment and by 15th July for 1st semester intake
Getting an admission at the University of Botswana gives you a chance to immerse yourself in different cultures around the country.
Start your exploration and make never ending memories at Mmadikolo!!!
Enrol for a faculty led program during our winter period from beginning of June ending July of every year!
For more information please contact:
Mr Kefentse Monare
Study Abroad Coordinator (Incoming & Outbound)
Telephone: (+267) 355 4996
Student Centre Building (Block 139 / Office124)