Thank you for showing interest in studying at the University of Botswana. University Of Botswana Postgraduate master’s degree programme applications are currently closed. Applicants seeking admission into Postgraduate master’s degree programme may apply from Mid - February to the last working day of April every year.
MPhil/PhD applications are continuous. The following documents are required before applying:
- Application fee receipt (pay a non-refundable Application Fee listed under Fees Schedule, which is payable into the UB bank accounts listed under Financial Procedures or UB Cash Office.
- Certified copy of Degree Certificate (s)
- Copy of Transcript
- Two copies of completed Professional/Academic References
- Proposal/Research Plan for MPhil/PhD
- Certified copy of National Identity Card (Omang for citizens) and Passport for international applicants
Completing your Application
- In order to apply On-line please follow the Graduate Online Application - Step by Step guide before completing an application
- To apply on-line you are requested to have an e-mail address
- Make your Online application here
Alternatively MPhil/PhD applicants can download and complete application form, reference form and forward them to email@example.com
For any enquiries on MPhil/PhD applications after closing date contact School of Graduate Studies Admissions office at telephone numbers
(00267) – 3552960/3552960/2861/2862/4690; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general Information on post graduate programmes see the Document ssection.