Applicants are advised to check their names in the admission list (use the search form below). Those whose names appear in the list but have not yet received their admission offers should CHECK THEIR EMAILS before contacting Undergraduate Admissions Office at Main Campus by calling the following telephone numbers: 3552912/2003/4625/2183/2047 from 15th June 2020 or sending an email to email@example.com.
Application for Additional Programme
- University of Botswana has limited admission vacancies in some programmes of study. Unsuccessful applicants may apply for ONE of the programmes provided they meet the programme requirements including the Competitive Admission Cut-Off Points.
- Complete the application form and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Admission of applicants will be made based on eligibility, academic merit and availability of space in their programme of choice.
- All applicants who HAVE QUERIES REGARDING THEIR APPLICATION STATUS should contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office from 15th June 2020.
- Undergraduate Admissions Office may be contacted on the following numbers: 3552912/2003/2183/4625/2047.
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic we encourage prospective applicants/students to make their enquiries by calling Undergraduate Admissions Office or sending an email to email@example.com, instead of coming to the office.