PhD in Entrepreneurship (University of Essex, UK)
Masters of Science in Entrepreneurship and Business Management (University Bedfordshire, UK)
Bachelor of Education with Honors (Bolton Institute of Higher Education)
Advanced Diploma in Cooperative Management
Dr. Ganamotse is a Lecturer of Entrepreneurship at both undergraduate and graduate levels. She takes a practical approach to teaching entrepreneurship with a view graduate students who are reflective practitioners in the field of entrepreneurship. She been instrumental in the development of the entrepreneurship development programme that received positive reviews as interactive and practical entrepreneurship programme from external reviewers (Prof. H.Sherman, Dean, College of Business & Prof. Luke L. Pittaway, Chair, Department of Management from Ohio University, Athens, OH, USA).
Also, she brings to her classes extensive industry experience in business development, having previously worked as the Acting Business Support Director, Director of Extension Services and Village Skills Training Programme at the Rural Industries Promotions Companies Botswana. She has also served as a Country Manager for the Global Business Labs where she also served as a business coach.
She continues to mentor and coach the final year undergraduate and postgraduate students that are being incubated in UB.
Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
Business Plan Development
Dr. Ganamotse' s PhD research focuses on Business Incubation and her MSc. research on Business Cluster Policies. Her research interests are:
1.Business incubation environments and new venture performance
2.Entrepreneurship education (teaching and learning approaches, assessment and related impacts)
Entrepreneurship education and intentions
Business support and performance
Entrepreneurial competence and performance
1. Ganamotse, G.N., Samuelsson, M., Abankwah, R.M., Tibaingana, A., & Mphela, T (2017). https://doi.org/10.1177/2393957516684469 2. Shunda, J.P.W., Ganamotse, G. N., & Marobela, M.N. (2015). http://bmdynamics.com/issue_pdf/bmd110551-%2016-29.pdf
3. Ganamotse, G.N.; Tariq, A; Sekate, R. D. Virtual University for the Small States of Commonwealth (VSSUC); Commonwealth of Learning (2013), http://oasis.col.org/handle/11599/2477
4. Ganamotse, G. N., & Morakanyane, R., (2015). http://www.gemconsortium.org/country-profile/44
Peer Reviewed conference papers
5. Ganamotse, G. N (2011) https://businessmanagementphd.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/a-conceptual-framework-bi-2011-university-of-essex.pdf
6. Ntsimanyana, G; Ganamotse, G.N and Tlhomole, A (2017) Barriers to Entrepreneurial Intentions of Students in Technical and Vocational Training Colleges. Proceedings of the 4th ICBIGE: 11 – 13TH July 2017, Kasane. Volume IV, ISBN 978-99968-0-631-5 9