Ph.D. Electrical Engineering (University of Glasgow). M.A.Sc. Electrical Engineering (Carleton University), B.Eng. Communications Engineering (Carleton University)
Monageng holds a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering (2017) from the University of Glasgow, Scotland, an M.A.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from Carleton University, Canada and a B.Eng. in Communications Engineering also from Carleton University. He joined the University of Botswana as a Lecturer in the Department of Electrical Engineering in 2011. His research interests are wireless communications, antenna design, ubiquitous computing (Internet of Things) and next generation communication technologies.
Mobile and Wireless Communications, Digital Communications, Analogue Electronics, DC and AC Principles
Wireless Communications, Antenna Design, Ubiquitous Computing (Internet of Things) and Next Generation Communication Technologies.
Antenna Design, Ubiquitous Computing (Internet of Things)
1. M Kgwadi, T Kunz, "Securing RDS broadcast messages for smart grid applications", International Journal of Autonomous and Adaptive Communications Systems
2. M Kgwadi, M Rizwan, AA Kutty, J Virkki, L Ukkonen, TD Drysdale, "Performance comparison of inkjet and thermal transfer printed passive ultra-high-frequency radio-frequency identification tags", IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation
3. M Kgwadi, CJ Vourch, DJ Harrison, TD Drysdale, "On-demand printing of antennas for TV white-space communications", Loughborough Antennas and Propagation Conference
4. M Kgwadi, K Alharbi, J Wang, E Wasige "Slot-ring multiport driven antenna with improved airside radiation for terahertz communications" European Microwave Conference (EuMC),
5. M Kgwadi, TD Drysdale," Characterisation of flexible, thermal transfer printed UWB antenna under static bending", IET Digital Library