1. Master in Studio Art specializing in ceramics (The University of Sydney College of the Arts in Australia)
2. Bachelor of Education and Visual arts, (The University of Newcastle in Australia)
3. Diploma in Secondary Education, (Molepolole College of Education)
Mr Abednico Mishingo Sechaba is an Art Education Teacher- trainer at the University of Botswana. He holds a Diploma in Secondary Education from Molepolole College of Education where he majored in Art and Design Education. He acquired his Bachelor of Education and visual Arts qualifications from the University of Newcastle in Australia and Master in Studio Art specializing in Ceramics at The University of Sydney College of the Arts in Australia. He has exhibited extensively in Botswana and internationally (Australia), and has won numerous awards in different art categories.
Art and Design Education in the University of Botswana.
Embarked in the following art exhibitions:
1. Thapong Artist of the year Best award in Ceramics (2016)
2. Kerrie Lowe Gallery (Sydney, Australia), Ceramics Exhibition, (2012)
3. Thapong Artist of the Year, Gaborone, Overall best Artist, Drawing, (2011)
4. Heritage Day/ Presidential Kweneng Regional Exhibition 1st Position Drawing (2011)
5. Heritage Day/ Presidential National Exhibition, Gaborone 2nd Position Drawing (2011)
6. Heritage Day/ Presidential National Exhibition, Gaborone, Most Promising Artist, Mixed Media, (2009)
7. Stamp Design Gaborone, Highly recommended (2007)
8. Group Show: Field Contemporary Art Space New Castle Australia (2005)
9. Group show: Watt Space Gallery Newcastle, Australia, (2004-05)
10. Artist in Botswana, Gaborone, (2001- 2003).