CESPAM’s mandate is to educate leaders in the SADC public sector in best practice in public administration and management to empower them to lead and manage their respective organizations efficiently and effectively.
CESPAM aims at:
- providing quality training in public administration and management
- improving organizational performance primarily in the public sector
- contributing toward improved performance of the economies of the SADC member states
- improving the skills of practicing administrators and managers
- increasing the stock of trained public sector personnel in the region.
- ensuring a continuing supply of new highly trained personnel primarily in public administration and management.
- supporting SADC implement the SADC Regional Indicative Strategic Development Plan (RISDP).