The School of Pharmacy will be accepting applications from 1st June 2022 to 30th June2022 from;
- External candidates who may wish to transfer, and internal candidates who may wish to change from a degree programme in Bachelor of Sciences or equivalent to the Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.).
- Candidates with Advanced Level Certificate.
- Candidates with a Diploma in Pharmacy
- Candidates with B.Sc. degree in chemistry or biological Sciences.
Interested candidates must have passed the required courses or subjects as indicated below.
- Transfer candidates must have passed at the 100 level (first year) undergraduate examinations, courses in the following:
- Candidates with A-Level Certificate must have passed with a minimum of B in Chemistry and C in the following subjects:
- Candidates with a diploma in Pharmacy will be admitted at level 200.
- Candidates with B.Sc. degree in chemistry or biological sciences must have passed with a minimum of second-class lower division.
- In addition to the above, candidates must have passed the required subjects at the O-level certificate examination with at least the minimum grades as required by the University of Botswana for admission into the Bachelor of Science (general) programme.
Interested candidates are advised to use the University Website. When applying, a candidate must attach:
- The complete level 100 result transcript (semester 1 and 2) or the certified copy of the A-level certificate transcript or the certified copy of the B.Sc. degree transcript.
- Certified copy of the O-level certificate transcript.
- Certified copy of identity (Omang ID or Passport for non-citizens)
- E-mail address and Mobile Telephone Number.
- All the candidates should use the university website for the admission application
- The internal candidates (UB students) may attach only the complete transcripts