The Square Alumni Foundation (SAF) and the Faculty of Health Sciences proudly announce a Scholarship tenable at the University of Botswana commencing in August 2018. Applications for the scholarship are invited from academically outstanding holders of a pharmacy diploma to pursue a four-year Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) degree programme at the University of Botswana.
A Pharmacy diploma holder from a recognized institution with a minimum of two years
work experience and currently working for the Ministry of Health and Wellness, Botswana.
What is required?
- A one page application letter addressed to the Trustees of The Square Alumni Foundation (expressing interest and reasons for requesting for the scholarship).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Certified academic transcripts and certificates.
- Two names of referees and contact details.
- Letter of commitment indicating that you will undertake to practice in Botswana for at least four years following graduation with Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Letter of guarantee of release by your employer for four years of full time study over 2018 – 2022.
- An admission into the University of Botswana Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) Programme.
Application documents may be sent to:
Head of School of Allied Health Professions
Block 246, Faculty of Health Sciences, 2nd Floor, Office A214
University of Botswana
Contact Tel: 355 4640/ 4756
Closing date: 8th June 2018