Any student whose record indicates s/he is within one semester of graduation must download and complete a graduation application form and send it through e-mail to let the Student Records Office know s/he will be eligible for graduation in October 2018 upon successful completion of 2017/18 semester two OR one through a completed graduation application form. A completed graduation application form should be sent to relevant officers through the below e-mail addresses as per your faculty or programme in case of PGDE. N.B: Format of the below e-mail addresses is like this: Faculty_Records@ub.ac.bw
- FACULTY OF BUSINESS(Business_Records@ub.ac.bw)
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION (EXCEPT PGDE) (Education_Records@ub.ac.bw)
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (FET_Records@ub.ac.bw)
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES (FHS_Records@ub.ac.bw)
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES (FOH_Records@ub.ac.bw)
- FACULTY OF MEDICINE (Medicine_Records@ub.ac.bw)
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE (Science_Records@ub.ac.bw)
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (FSS_Records@ub.ac.bw)
- CCE (DISTANCE EDUCATION & DABS) (CCE_Records@ub.ac.bw)
- PGDE (PGDE_Records@ub.ac.bw)
- GRADUATE STUDIES (Graduate_Records@ub.ac.bw)
|Graduation||Online Application Available||Application Deadline|
|(to be confirmed in due course)||January 26th , 2018||May 31st, 2018|
Evaluation for graduation eligibility
This process will start immediately after the results have been published on the 14th June 2018.
Dates for collection of transcripts per faculty will be published in due course. Please note that transcripts will only be available after the evaluation process has been completed.
These will be collected immediately after the graduation ceremony. Venues for collection will be availed in due course.
For School of Graduate Studies potential graduands: Letters of awards should be submitted to Block 139 Office 103 for processing of their transcripts.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Those who completed in December 2017 are supposed to apply for graduation as well.
- Graduation application is not meant for only those people who will be physically at the stadium for the graduation ceremony but for all those who will be part of the graduation cohort of October 2018 in order to help us process your official transcripts well in time.
- The Student Records office cannot access records for students who are financially blocked. Therefore, we plead with our students/customers who are financially blocked to liaise with the Student Debtors office (Block 139 Office 144) to clear their debts in order to avoid any inconveniences in getting assistance in our offices
- No updates or amendments to student names will be done after a student has completed his or her studies with the university. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the student to make sure that their records in ASAS are correct. Incorrect biographical information can be amended in Block 139 Offices 117 and 113.