To be recognised as a leading Centre for the provision of quality careers, employment and counselling services.
To provide quality careers, employment and counselling services.
- Mutual respect and high professional ethical standards.
- Confidentiality of client information and records.
- Equality and diversity – respecting and appreciating individual differences of clientele and staff.
- Empathy – to be compassionate and understanding in our service delivery
- Holistic – to develop well rounded and independent individuals.
- Conducive environment for clients to freely discuss their concerns.
- Creativity and innovation – always looking for ways to enhance our services.
- Social responsibility – promoting an awareness of and providing expertise in responding to societal issues and problems.
- Botho: respect for human dignity.