Home » Faculties and Schools » School of Graduate Studies » Postgrauate Applications » Information on Applying
Information on Applying
- Please read the instructions and information before completing the application form
- Make sure the following documents are readily available
- Application fee receipt (pay a non-refundable Application Fee listed under Fees Schedule , which is payable into the UB bank accounts listed under Financial Procedures
- Certified copy of Degree Certificate (s)
- Copy of Transcript
- Two copies of completed Professional/Academic References
- Certified copy of National Identity Card (Omang for citizens) and Passport for international applicants
- Certified copy of Registration Certificate/card or Nursing Licence (where applicable)
- Copy of proof of change of surname (where applicable). N.B. All former UB students who have changed their surnames should use surnames they used while they were students at UB so that the system will easily map their student ID to their surname and to their previous record. The new surname could be captured through SGS offices once the applicant has been admitted.
Completing your Application
- Before you complete an application, please go over the Application Package
- In order to apply On-line please follow the Step-by-Step advice before completing an application
- To apply on-line you are requested to have an e-mail address
- Make your Online application
Tracking your Application
- Once you have applied and have received the acknowledgement letter, you may use the login details on such a letter to track the process of your application. To do that navigate to the login screen and login using the details given on the acknowledgement letter. Navigate by clicking Main Menu, then Student Admissions, then Self Service and Student Centre.
- Applicants may make changes to their application anytime before the closing date for applications, but that can only be through School of Graduate Studies Admissions Office to effect the change(s).