The UB Psychology clinic offers free psychological services to children, adolescents and adults in the community. We offer a range of evidence–based psychological assessments and psychotherapies. Group therapy programs are also available from time-to time.
- We are not able to offer crisis management and emergency services.
- We are also unable to provide services to clients with
- (a) history of chronic mental illness and/or active psychotic symptoms
- (b) active drug and/or substance dependence or abuse
- (c) acute suicide risk.
- We also do not provide services to clients with compensation claims, medico-legal issues and clients undergoing family court proceedings. These issues need to be managed in more specialised settings.