Home » Faculties and Schools » Faculty of Engineering & Technology » Electrical Engineering » Services
- Staff of the department visit industry with the view to assessing their needs, and surveying the possible areas for research and consultancy
- Seminars, workshops and short courses are conducted
- Research work is activated
- Introduction of new Computer applications and applications needed for research.
- Industrial visits with students is being encouraged
- Degree programs in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, MSc Programmes in Electric Power Engineering and Telecommunication and Electronic Systems Engineering, MPhil and Phd programmes.