The Faculty Vision is to be a centre of excellence in both face to face and mediated communication and culture.
To produce graduates that are equipped and skilled to contribute to national, regional and international development. It aims to do this by ensuring that its programs and research are aligned to Botswana society and economy whilst ensuring that its graduates are global citizens. The Faculty aims to do this by:
- Responding in an innovative manner to changes in tertiary education in Botswana and internationally;
- Revamping its programs in line with industry needs to maintain its relevance to Botswana society;
- Continuously improving its programs and services;
- Valuing its clients, civil society, staff, students, their sponsors and stakeholders;
- Ensuring the relevance of its research to national, regional and global challenges
- Our Students – students are the reason that we exist and therefore we place them first in all that we do.
- Our Staff – are critical in all that we do and as such are an essential resource
- Botho – Botho is the essence of the Humanities and so we strive to promote it.
- The environment – we support all endeavours towards sustainable development that ensure that our heritage remains intact.